Below you should see the image (and hear sound if so equipped) provided by the diagnostic mode of your computers hard drive. If you do not see your hard drive operating below, it can be any of five possible
- You do NOT have the Macromedia Flash plugin to your browser.
- Your hard drive is so clogged up with dirt that even the diagnostic funtions do not work.
- Your hard drive has already crashed and needs immediate attention.
- The E-bola virus has attacked your hard drive and you need to quarantine your computer.
- You have an obsolete version of the Windows Diagnostic Player.